- Provide engineering, technical support, demonstration and help to prepare proposal for sale team, system integrator and any other business partner.
- Manage and provide products/technical training for sale team, business partner/system integrator or end customer.
- Provide engineering and technical support of WAGO products such as Industrial Electrical Interconnection, Control & Automation products and services by working closely with sale team.
- Work closely with WAGO's Thailand to provide value added solutions and services to expand our existing business and to target new accounts within the Industrial Vertical Market.
- Provide technical solutions that help meet our customers need and expectations, making them more competitive, productive and profitable.
- Identify and communicate product improvements and new product applications by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competition.
- Participate in training sessions, trade shows, and technical/application meetings as requested.
- Support marketing activities as required or assigned by his manager.
- Work effectively with WAGO's presentative office thailand, at all levels, to provide timely response to Corporate and Local office level mandates.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Work ethics, attitude and personality that portray integrity, self-motivation, competitiveness, and persistence.
- Self-starter and fast learner.
- Ability to focus, prioritize, and multi-task to grow profitable business while exceeding customer expectations.
- Product knowledge consisting of Electrical, Industrial Control & Automation and Instrumentation is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Fresh graduated is also welcome.
- Base Salary with 5 Days working from Mon-Fri.
- Social security insurance.
- Expense reimbursement.
- Laptop and Cell Phone provided.
- Annual Bonus.
- Company Activities Trip.