We are one of the fastest growing regional real estate consultants and is expanding rapidly into different regions of Asia. Headquartered from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with our counterparts located all over Hong Kong, China, and Dubai.
We are looking for someone who is willing to break out of their comfort zone, has good social skills and is willing to share their knowledge with others, passionate with property and is looking to consistently strive for better global knowledge in the property industry
Candidates will need to have real estate knowledge and the interest on Global financial economics. Candidates are also required to be well versed with the rules and regulations of Thailand property purchasing and will be educated on other international market with time.
We invite your application if you think you are a hardworking, self-motivated & proactive individual.
We have great schemes to rewards those who join us in our expansion here in Thailand and show passion in what they do.
1. Will be handed a set of developer accounts which we have worked with and you will need to maintain these relationships on behalf of the company
2. Builds relationship for the company with new developers in Thailand
3. Is responsible for the development briefing to Sales Team
4. Reports directly to the COO of the company
5. Constantly seeks to understand the local Thai market better and formulate a cost efficient marketing strategy locally in Thailand so that the company may bring international developments in
6. Market update on what new launches are available
7. Has a wide network of contacts in the property industry or willing to build one
Minimum Diploma/Degree in Marketing or equivalent
3 – 5 years relevant marketing experience in a property development
Socially appealing with a good character
A team builder, a team motivator
Knowledge of regional market will be an added advantage
Willing to learn and is sales driven
Positive thinking and hardworking
Confident and self-motivated
English & Chinese language is compulsory
will be inform